Lachlan's Self Introduction
Self Introduction:
For those of you who do not know me or would like to know more about me.
My name is Lachlan, I am twenty years old and a second-year student at the University of Calgary.
My major is Computer Science with a focus of computer and human interaction and my minor
in Japanese. When I graduate I would like to work in the game business doing game design.
I would also like to live somewhere cold so that I am able to ski in the winter. I currently live
with my mom, dad, and sister. I was born in Perth, Australia and the rest of my family was born in
Sydney. I moved to Calgary when I was around five years old for my father's work. Ever since we
have lived in Calgary.
For those of you who do not know me or would like to know more about me.
My name is Lachlan, I am twenty years old and a second-year student at the University of Calgary.
My major is Computer Science with a focus of computer and human interaction and my minor
in Japanese. When I graduate I would like to work in the game business doing game design.
I would also like to live somewhere cold so that I am able to ski in the winter. I currently live
with my mom, dad, and sister. I was born in Perth, Australia and the rest of my family was born in
Sydney. I moved to Calgary when I was around five years old for my father's work. Ever since we
have lived in Calgary.
I am currently working as a ski coach at Nakiska during the winter. I love skiing and have been
racing for twelve years and been coaching for two years. Because of this I am very used to the
winter and really enjoy the winter season. If you would ever like to go skiing with me let
me know! In general, I really like to be active and do things such as hiking, climbing, camping,
and swimming during the warmer times of the year. I really enjoy experiencing new things.
I will always try new things whether I think I will like it or not. I also enjoy playing video games
and board games with friends. Finally, I enjoy and respect works of art, even though I am not
very good at art myself, things like drawings, paintings, books, comics, movies, TV shows,
and music are all things I think of as art.
I decided to go on this group study for various personal and educational reasons. I am quite
a social person and like to be constantly talking to people. So I thought that a group study
exchange program would be more suited for me then a single exchange. I used to be with
people as when I ski raced I was constantly with teammates while travelling to different ski
hills. I have been interested in Japan ever since I was young, watching shows like Dragon
Ball and Pokemon. I really want to experience the Japanese culture more than just as a
tourist, and I think that being a student is one of those opportunities. Learning the language
first hand is a great experience and will allow me to improve my everyday Japanese.
Also allowing me to learn about a new culture, letting me understand other people's cultural
backgrounds more easily.
a social person and like to be constantly talking to people. So I thought that a group study
exchange program would be more suited for me then a single exchange. I used to be with
people as when I ski raced I was constantly with teammates while travelling to different ski
hills. I have been interested in Japan ever since I was young, watching shows like Dragon
Ball and Pokemon. I really want to experience the Japanese culture more than just as a
tourist, and I think that being a student is one of those opportunities. Learning the language
first hand is a great experience and will allow me to improve my everyday Japanese.
Also allowing me to learn about a new culture, letting me understand other people's cultural
backgrounds more easily.
I really look forward to spending a month with Sharp Sensei and this amazing group.
Not only just the group, but I also look forward to meeting the students at Senshu University.
I hope we all have a great time, learn a lot and make lots of memories. This is amazing once
in a lifetime experience.
Not only just the group, but I also look forward to meeting the students at Senshu University.
I hope we all have a great time, learn a lot and make lots of memories. This is amazing once
in a lifetime experience.
始めまして。私の名前はロクランです。私はカルガリー大学で二年生です。
私のせんこはコンピュータサイエンスです。私はオーストラリアで生まれました、でも今、
カナダに住んでいます。
私のせんこはコンピュータサイエンスです。私はオーストラリアで生まれました、でも今、
カナダに住んでいます。
Comments
Post a Comment